LPH assessment and planning
- Home: LPH assessment and planning
- Organizational cycle
- Community cycle
- Community of practice
- Download tools and templates
- What is LPH working on right now?
- About LPH assessment and planning
- Intersection with LPH Act annual reporting
- Related: QI plans
- Related: Performance-related accountability requirement
- Return to assessment and planning home
Quin County community health assessment and planning
Kittson, Marshall, Pennington, Red Lake [county], Roseau
Priority health issues (2020)
This community health board noted the following priority health issues in 2020, and is specifically addressing the starred issues in its community health improvement plan.
- Access to dental care services
- Chronic disease
- * Obesity
- * Physical activity
- Substance use: Alcohol
- * Substance use: E-cigarettes
- * Substance use: Tobacco and secondhand smoke
Community health improvement plan
A community health improvement plan guides a community health board and its community partners on work to improve the health of its population.
Please contact this community health board to view its community health improvement plan.