Last Updated: 11/17/2023
Frequently Requested Local Public Health Resources
- Application/communications hub for local and tribal public health (requires SharePoint login)
Find information and links to MDH partner content on SharePoint, Basecamp, REDCap, Tableau, and more.
- County-level health indicators
Provides links to county-level health data from various sources, to help local health departments and community health boards with assessment and planning.
- Local Public Health Act
The Local Public Health Act outlines the shared public health responsibilities of the state and local governments in Minnesota.
- Divisions, sections, and programs at MDH
Find org charts and contact information for MDH staff and programs.
- Grants and loans: Open grant opportunities
This page collects open grant opportunities available through MDH.
- Find a local health department or community health board
- Who is my public health system consultant?
Regional system consultants offer consultation and technical assistance in a defined geographic area.
- CHS Mailbag
Submit a job post, event, or general information to this weekly e-newsletter.
- Transforming the public health system in Minnesota
Learn more about this work jointly led by the Local Public Health Association of Minnesota (LPHA), the State Community Health Services Advisory Committee (SCHSAC), and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH).
- Minnesota Office of Cannabis Management
This site provides information and context on Minnesota's 2023 legalization of cannabis. This office is not the same as the MDH Medical Cannabis Program.
What's missing from this page? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!