SCHSAC: State Community Health Services Advisory Committee
The State Community Health Services Advisory Committee, or SCHSAC, advises the health commissioner and provides guidance on the development, maintenance, financing, and evaluation of community health services in Minnesota. SCHSAC recommendations influence public health policy, guidelines, and practice throughout Minnesota.
Membership consists of one representative from each of Minnesota's community health boards. Members meet quarterly with the health commissioner to discuss public health issues of mutual interest, and in workgroups between SCHSAC meetings to address and respond to critical public health issues.
- Meetings, agendas, and take-home points
- Member and alternate roster
- Workgroups: Current, standing, past
- Related: 21st century public health
- Handbook and resources
- MDH committees with SCHSAC representation
- DP&C Common Activities Framework
If you have questions or comments, or would like to know more about SCHSAC, please contact:
Center for Public Health Practice