Refugee Health Program: About Us
- About Us Home
- MN Refugee Health Program
- MN Immigrant and Refugee Health Network
- Center of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- Female Genital Cutting
- LPH and Resettlement Forum
- Refugee and International Health Quarterly
Local Public Health and Refugee Resettlement Agency Forum
The Art of Refugee Health: Creatively Moving Forward Together
A time to network and continue to support our new and established refugee communities.
Thursday, January 30, 2020
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Shoreview Community Center, Shoreview Room
4580 Victoria St. N.
Shoreview, MN 55126
- Local Public Health – metro and Greater Minnesota
- Refugee Resettlement Agency case managers and program managers
- Clinic staff providing health care for new refugee arrivals
- Community organizations supporting refugees to access health care
- Art as an expression of culture and connection
- Policy updates affecting refugees, asylees, and victims of trafficking
- Health care for non-citizens
- Minnesota Resettlement Networks: A new vision and approach to accessing services
- Highlights of successful community-driven health programs
- Mental health and social support with older refugees
- Panel: Creating life-giving Congolese community in Minnesota
- Introduction to STAR: Building peace and healthy power in our lives, families, and communities
Thanks to the Planning Committee Members from: Anoka County Public Health, Dakota County Public Health, Hennepin County Public Health, International Institute of Minnesota, Minnesota Council of Churches, Lutheran Social Services, Nicollet County Public Health, and Ottertail County Public Health.