About Hepatitis C Basics
Overview of Hepatitis C
Questions About Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection
Fact sheet with information and common questions about hepatitis C virus infection.
- CDC: Viral Hepatitis C
CDC's main page on hepatitis C.
- American Liver Foundation
Hepatitis C information.
- Travel Health
Travel health information from MDH, including lists of vaccines recommended for various countries around the world. Hepatitis A vaccine is recommended for travelers to a number of countries.
- Travelers Health: Hepatitis, Viral, Type C
CDC's main page on hepatitis C and international travel.
More Hepatitis C Resources
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases - Hepatitis C
Information about digestive diseases including viral hepatitis.
- Hepatitis C Support Project - HCV Advocate
Website from CDC's National Prevention Information Network with patient information for a wide variety of topics related to hepatitis C.
- Hepatitis C Caring Ambassadors Program (HCCAP)
The Hepatitis C Caring Ambassadors Program mission is to improve the lives of people living with hepatitis C through information and awareness.
- Hepatitis C Association
Information about upcoming conferences, articles and research about testing and treatment, and links to patient assistance programs.
- Help 4 Hep, The Support Partnership
Help.4.Hep is a trusted source of information, support and referrals. Calls are completely confidential. Low cost HCV testing referrals and daily phone support services.
- National Prevention Information Network (NPIN): Viral Hepatitis
Hepatitis C information and news for health care providers and patients.