HPV Information for Health Professionals
Note: CDC now recommends two doses of HPV vaccine given 6 to 12 months apart for adolescents ages 9 through 14 years. Three doses are still recommended for individuals ages 15 through 26 years. See the new resources below for further guidance on current HPV recommendations.
- HPV Vaccination Recommendations (PDF)
Table outlining current HPV vaccination recommendations.
- HPV Vaccination Algorithm (PDF)
Algorithm to determine how many doses of HPV vaccine a patient needs.
- wevaxteens: For Health Care Providers Serving Adolescents
Resources to help health care providers make sure adolescents get the vaccines they need.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) ACIP Vaccine Recommendations
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) detailed recommendations posted on the CDC's Vaccine-Specific Recommendations site.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) - For Clinicians
CDC information for health care providers about the HPV vaccine.