Speech-Language Pathologist and Audiologist Advisory Council
The Speech-Language Pathologist and Audiologist Advisory Council will meet quarterly in 2023, on the third Wednesday of the month, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- February 15, 2023
- May 17, 2023
- August 16, 2023
- November 15, 2023
Membership roster and vacancies
The membership roster for the Hearing Instrument Dispenser Advisory Council can be found at the Board/Commission: Speech-language Pathologist and Audiologist Advisory Council page of the Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State website.
Please visit the page linked above for current vacancy postings. Additional information about applying for membership and membership requirements can be found at:
- Minnesota Secretary of State Boards and Commissions: Help & How-tos
- Revisor of Statutes: Minnesota Statutes 153A.20
Meetings will be held online via Teams, and are open to the public. A link to join the meeting will be posted prior to the call. For more information or to request an accommodation, please contact Health.SLPA@state.mn.us
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Time: 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Click here to join:
- Speech Language Pathologist/Audiologist Advisory Council Meeting
- Call in (audio only): 651-395-7448, conference ID: 727 786 765#
- 2023-08-03 Speech Language Pathology/Audiology Credentialing Report (PDF)
- Investigation and Evaluation Report for Audiology (April-June 2023) (PDF)
- Speech Language Pathologist/Audiologist Advisory Council Minutes (May 17, 2023)
- Speech Language Pathologist/Audiologist Advisory Council Minutes (Feb. 15, 2023)
- Speech Language Pathologist/Audiologist Advisory Council Minutes (November 16, 2022) (PDF)