- Engineering Services Home
- Submittal Process
- Checklists and Waivers
- Fire/Life Safety Code Documentation Guide
- CMS Adoption of 2012 LSC
- Assisted Living Facilities
- About Us
The MDH Engineering Section provides engineering/architectural review and construction inspection of construction activity that takes place in licensed (and certified) health care facilities in Minnesota.
- 144G.45 Minimum Site, Physical Environment, and Fire Safety Requirements
- 144G.81 Additional Requirements for Assisted Living Facilities with Secured Dementia Care Units
On July 5, 2016, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) adopted the 2012 editions of NFPA 101 and NFPA 99. Review CMS Final Rule.
- Construction Plan Submittal Process
- Layaway/Active Status Bed Plan Submittal Process
- Engineering Services for Assisted Living Facilities