Office of Rural Health and Primary Care
- ORHPC Home
- Rural Health Conference
- Rural Health Day
- Flex Program
- Primary Care
- Rural Health Advisory Committee (RHAC)
- State Office of Rural Health (SORH)
- Statewide Trauma System
- Workforce Data and Analysis
- Contact Us
Related to Health Care Professions
MN Rural Health Conference, June 17&18, 2024
The annual Minnesota Rural Health Conference seeks to support, connect, and inspire rural health professionals and leaders from across the state as we all work toward the goal of building healthy communities.
The conference is held in June at the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) in Duluth.
Sign up for the conference mailing list and receive updates on upcoming conference plans.
There are three Minnesota Rural Health Conference hosts:
- Office of Rural Health & Primary Care, Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Rural Health Association
- National Rural Health Resource Center