Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP)
- PREP Home
- PREP Nationally
- MN Target Populations
- Adult Preparation/Life Skills Subjects
- Evidence-Based PREP Curricula
- Funded Communities
- Performance Measures
Related MDH Programs
Last Updated: 10/05/2022
Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) - Minnesota
Create successful transitions from youth to adulthood through promoting healthy decisions and providing medically-accurate, evidence-based quality sexual education to Minnesota teens.
Support, train and provide technical assistance to community partners in offering high quality sexuality education to Minnesota's most vulnerable adolescent populations.
Our program goals
- Decrease teen pregnancies among youth 15-19 by implementing high quality medically-accurate and evidence-based programs.
- Decrease sexually transmitted infections (STIs) among youth 15-19.
- Increase healthy behaviors, life skills, and a sense of purpose among participating teens.