- Medical Cannabis Home
- For Patients
- For Caregivers
- For Health Care Practitioners
- For Public Safety
- Laws and Rules
- Print Materials and Forms
- Registry Login/Create Account
- Petitions Process
- Data and Reports
- About the Medical Cannabis Program
Medical Cannabis Print Materials and Forms
The Office of Medical Cannabis has a variety of educational materials and forms you can download from our website. Go to the order form below to order patient and caregiver brochures.
On this page:
Brochure ordering form
- Designated Caregiver Background Check Informed Consent Form (PDF)
- Unauthorized Medical Cannabis Possession Report
- Minnesota Office of Medical Cannabis Complaint Form
- Consent Form to Release Private Data (PDF)
Requests for medical cannabis program private patient data must be submitted to our office by completing this form.
These documents are for information purposes only. The content in these documents is included in the Registry.
- Health Care Practitioner Patient Certification Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Health Care Practitioner Registration Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Parent, Legal Guardian, or Spouse Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Patient Tennessen Notice and Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Caregiver Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Pharmacist Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Receptionist/Pharmacy Technician Acknowledgment (PDF)
Registry How-to Guides
The reference guides below have been created to help make using the Medical Cannabis Registry easier. Each guide provides simple instructions along with corresponding images from the Registry, highlighting steps to register and common account management activities.
- How to Register in the Medical Cannabis Program: A Guide for Adult Medical Cannabis Patients (PDF)
This reference guide provides assistance to certified adult patients with a certified email notification to create an account in the Medical Cannabis Registry.
- How to Register Your Minor Child in the Medical Cannabis Program: A Guide for Parents and Legal Guardians (PDF)
This reference guide provides assistance to certified minor patients (or parents and legal guardians with a minor patient) with an invitation to create an account; parents and legal guardians can use the guide to complete the enrollment process.
- How to Register in the Medical Cannabis Program: A Guide for Caregivers (PDF)
This reference guide provides registration assistance for people who are a caregiver for a medical cannabis patient.
- Managing Your Medical Cannabis Registry Account: A Guide for Medical Cannabis Patients (PDF)
Approved patients can use this guide to edit account information (update address and name, add/remove parent/legal guardian and caregiver); print/view the registry verification card; edit account settings (change password, email/username, and security questions/answers); and complete self-evaluation reports.
- Managing Your Medical Cannabis Registry Account: A Guide for Health Care Practitioners (PDF)
Approved health care practitioners can use this reference guide to manage the account settings (change password, email/username, and security questions/answers); to certify or recertify patients; allow for a caregiver; and complete patient experience surveys.
- Managing Your Medical Cannabis Registry Account: A Guide for Medical Cannabis Caregivers (PDF)
Approved caregivers can use this guide to edit account information, print/view the registry verification card, and edit account settings.
- Password Reset Guide (PDF)
This reference guide provides assistance in resetting a password if a password is forgotten or the user has a locked account.