- Newborn Screening Home
- Program Information
- Information for Families
- Information for Providers
- Materials and Resources
- Newborn Screening Data
- Contact Information
Information about congenital cytomegalovirus and why it’s included in newborn screening.
- Information about screening methodology and result interpretations.
- Recommended follow-up after CMV is detected on a baby’s newborn screen.
- We are working with the CDC to learn more about congenital cytomegalovirus and if newborn screening improves outcomes for infants born with congenital cytomegalovirus.
- Answers to frequently asked questions for families, health care providers, and specimen submitters.
- Resources about congenital cytomegalovirus for health care providers.