Public Health Laboratory
Announcement - MDH URLs Have Changed Effective Feb 14th after 3 p.m.
To better serve visitors to the Minnesota Department of Health website, we’ve been working on some changes. After 3 p.m. on Feb. 14, you will notice that our URLs have changed. Here is the new URL for the Public Health Laboratory Home Page:
Please update your bookmarks, as well as any links to MDH webpages you may have on websites or other materials. You may also notice that we reorganized and our content now appears in categories that better reflect the way users think of our work.
We appreciate your patience during this transition. If you encounter any problems with the new site, please contact our webmaster through the MDH Feedback Form.
- Virtual tours of the laboratory, annual reports, services provided by PHL, and staff information.
- Information for clients, including forms, guides and policies.
- Resources for clinical submitters, including forms and test directory.
- Resources for parents and providers and ordering of education materials and screening cards.
- Biological and chemical preparedness information, guidelines and emergency contacts.
- Lab alerts, education and training and disease information.