Local Public Health Act annual reporting
Given the intense focus on COVID-19, deadlines for the following items are postponed indefinitely: 2019 LPH Act annual reporting (finance, staffing) and 2015-2019 LPH assessment and planning deliverables (CHIP, strategic plan, etc.). There is no need to submit a formal extension request. Information on future deadlines for these will be provided as the COVID-19 situation evolves. REDCap forms remain open and we will continue to accept emailed deliverable documents.
Each year, Minnesota community health boards report data on programs, activities, and resources, to help monitor the health of the state-local public health partnership.
Local Public Health Act annual reporting is open each year from mid-February to March 31.
Reporting your data
- Modules and guidance: Review guidance provided for each module prior to submitting your finance and staffing data. Please also check your community health board's contact information is accurate, and submit your priority health issues for the 2015-2019 assessment and planning cycle.
- Log In to REDCap: Log into REDCap to submit data for LPH Act annual reporting each spring.
- Help with REDCap: Help is here for external partners using REDCap to enter data!
- What's new? Learn more about what's happening right now in LPH Act annual reporting.
- Frequently asked questions: Got a question?
- Past data: Learn about previous years' system priorities and improvements.
Questions and assistance: Contact us
Please contact us for help with LPH Act annual reporting.
Contact database for community health boards: CHS administrators are responsible for maintaining their contact information.
Local public health assessment and planning cycle: 2015-2019: Learn how to submit your CHIP, strategic plan, and plans to monitor/revise each.
Title V MCH Block Grant: The MDH Community & Family Health Division maintains information for Minnesota's Title V Maternal and Child Health Block Grant, and will communicate with local public health leadership directly about Title V reporting.