Local Public Health Act annual reporting
Each year, Minnesota community health boards report data on programs, activities, and resources, to help monitor the health of the state-local public health partnership.
You can report on 2020 calendar year data through April 30, 2021. Reporting will open in late February 2021.
What to report
- Local Public Health Act annual reporting finance and staffing instructions for 2020 (PDF): Review these instructions prior to sitting down to enter data into REDCap. Please share these instructions with everyone in the community health board that has a role in annual reporting on Local Public Health Act finance and staffing.
- Validation: If you are a CHS administrator, don't forget to complete validation to indicate staff have finished entering all data.
How to report
- Log into the MDH REDCap production environment to report data
- Help/troubleshooting REDCap
- For help and questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your public health nurse consultant
- Title V MCH Block Grant: MDH maintains information for Minnesota's Title V Maternal and Child Health Block Grant, and will communicate with local public health leadership directly about Title V reporting.
- Contact database for community health boards: Please keep your community health board's contact information updated here.
- Local public health assessment and planning: Learn more about strategic plans, community health assessment and improvement planning, and more.