Local Public Health Act annual reporting
Each year, Minnesota community health boards report data on programs, activities, and resources, to help monitor the health of the state-local public health partnership.
You can report on 2020 calendar year data through April 30, 2021. Reporting will open in late February 2021.
- 2020 finance and staffing instructions: Use these instructions to inform data entry into the REDCap reporting system.
- 2020 webinar and Q&A: On Friday, March 5, 2021 (10:00-11:30 a.m.), MDH will host a live webinar to highlight reporting instructions, explain how to use the instructions and log in to REDCap, and respond to questions in real time. MDH will record the webinar and post it online for those unable to attend the live session. For the meeting number and password, please contact us.
- Log into the MDH REDCap production environment to report data
- Help with REDCap: Stuck? Try some of these resources.
- Validation: CHS administrators must complete validation when staff have finished entering all data.
- Title V MCH Block Grant: MDH maintains information for Minnesota's Title V Maternal and Child Health Block Grant, and will communicate with local public health leadership directly about Title V reporting.
- Contact database for community health boards: Please keep your community health board's contact information updated here.
- Local public health assessment and planning: Learn more about strategic plans, community health assessment and improvement planning, and more.