Reportable Disease Rule
- Reportable Disease Rule Home
- Reportable Disease Poster
- Disease Reporting and HIPAA
- Amendment to Rules
Infectious Disease Reporting
Request for Comments
Amendment to Rules Governing Communicable Disease Reporting
Interested persons or groups may submit comments or information in writing or orally.
Minnesota State Register: Tuesday 17 January 2023; Volume 47, Number 29 (PDF)
Minnesota Department of Health Division of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention and Control; Request for Comments for Possible Amendment to Rules Governing Communicable Disease Reporting, Minnesota Rules, Chapter 4605; Revisor’s ID Number 4723 - Page 693.
- Comment is encouraged. All interested or affected persons, including representatives of associations and other interested groups, have an opportunity to comment on the proposed rules.
- Written comments preferred but oral comments will be accepted.
- All comments must be received by the agency contact person by the due date.
- Your comments should identify the portion of the proposed rules addressed, the reason for the comment, and any change proposed.
- Any comments about the legality of the proposed rules must also be submitted during this comment period.
- If a hearing is held, you may also present your views either orally at the hearing or in writing at any time before the close of the hearing record.
Public comment is encouraged.
You have until 4:30 p.m. on March 20, 2023, to submit comments in support of or in opposition to the proposed rules or any part or subpart of the rules.
For questions or comments regarding the possible rule amendments, or to submit comments or information, please contact:
Patti Segal Freeman
Minnesota Department of Health
PO Box 64975
St. Paul, Minnesota