How to Check the Nursing Assistant Registry
This is an online registry. Nursing assistants, employers, and others can check the registry by using MDH's online system and certificate number.
Take these steps to find out if you or someone else is on the Nursing Assistant Registry:
- Have the nursing assistant certificate number available.
- Go to the Online Registry Verification system.
- Enter your certificate number. The system will tell you if you are on the registry.
- If the certificate number is unknown, enter the first and last name as well as the date of birth (to narrow the search) to access the certificate number.
- If you should be on the registry but are not on the registry, you will need to call and talk to staff.
- Call 651-215-8705 or toll-free at 1-800-397-6124 (Minnesota only) and stay on hold to reach staff.
Contact Registry Staff
Between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday, contact the Nursing Assistant Registry at 651-215-8705 or toll-free at 1-800-397-6124 (Minnesota only) or by emailing health.FPC-NAR@state.mn.us.
P.O. Box 64501
St. Paul, MN 55164-0501