Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine Program
MDH, with federal funding, provides vaccine to about 180 sites throughout the state for uninsured and underinsured adults (19 years and older). This program is referred to as the Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine (UUAV) program.
Policies, Provider Agreement, and Annual Report
At time of site visit (every 24 months)
- UUAV Program Provider Agreement
The provider agreement is now due every 24 months at the time of your site visit. Your site visitor will send you the link to complete the provider agreement when your appointment is scheduled. If you have any questions please contact your site visitor or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine (UUAV) Program Policies and Procedures (PDF)
Instructions for participating in the UUAV program. Review this document prior to signing the UUAV program provider agreement.
Annual requirements (due by November 30 each year)
- 2021 UUAV Program Annual Report of Doses Administered to Adult Patients
- Your organization’s immunization manager will receive a direct link to the UUAV Annual Report. If you have questions email: email@example.com.
- Complete and sign by November 30 each year.
- Order vaccine through the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
Order influenza vaccine for the current season (2020-21)
- Additional influenza vaccine is available to order for the current season. Place orders using the 2020-2021 UUAV Adult Influenza Vaccine Ordering Form.
- Patient Eligibility Screening Record (PDF)
Screening record for the UUAV program.
- UUAV Billing Guidance
Sites enrolled in the UUAV program can refer to this guidance for billing purposes.
- Vaccine Management Forms
Returning nonviable vaccine, vaccine transfer record and the vaccine restitution appeal forms.
- Vaccination Clinics Serving Uninsured and Underinsured Adults
Search for clinics that offer free or low-cost vaccine for qualifying uninsured and underinsured adults.
- Minnesota Department of Health Vaccine Programs (PDF)
This flyer provides an overview of the two different vaccine programs offered through MDH.