Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine Program
MDH, with federal funding, is providing vaccine to 180 sites throughout the state for uninsured and underinsured adults (19 years and older). These sites were selected through an application process and will participate in this program through September 2019. This program is referred to as UUAV (uninsured and underinsured adult vaccine).
Policies and Provider Agreement
- 2019-2021 UUAV Program Provider Agreement
All UUAV sites need to submit a signed provider agreement every 24 months, typically at the time of their MnVFC site visit. You can save the agreement at any time and come back to it. Be sure to save the return code if you choose this option.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine (UUAV) Program Policies and Procedures (PDF)
Instructions for participating in the UUAV program.
- Vaccine Order Form - Uninsured and Underinsured Adults (PDF)
Order form for UUAV. Updated 7/18
- 2019-20 UUAV Adult Influenza Vaccine Ordering Form
- The prebook deadline has passed. We cannot guarantee that your entire order will be filled.
- Vaccine presentations available for 2019-20:
- Order influenza vaccine for the 2018-19 season
- Additional UUAV influenza vaccine is available to order for this season (2018-19). Send an email to email@example.com to request a 2018-19 late flu order form.
- Patient Eligibility Screening Record (PDF)
Screening record for the UUAV program.
- UUAV Billing Guidance
Sites enrolled in the UUAV program can refer to this guidance for billing purposes.
- Vaccine Management Forms
Returning nonviable vaccine, vaccine transfer record and the vaccine restitution appeal forms.
- Vaccination Clinics Serving Uninsured and Underinsured Adults
Search for clinics that offer free or low-cost vaccine for qualifying uninsured and underinsured adults.
- Minnesota Department of Health Vaccine Programs (PDF)
This flyer provides an overview of the two different vaccine programs offered through MDH.