Child Care Immunization Data
Child care centers covered under a Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) Rule 3 license are required to report the immunization status of children enrolled in their center each year. This report ensures compliance with the Minnesota immunization law. This site allows community leaders, health care providers, local public health, child care center staff, and parents to see immunization and exemption percentages for their child care center.
About Minnesota Child Care Immunization Data
Immunization and Exemption Data, 2021-22
- Immunization and Exemption Rates by Child Care Center, 2021-22 (Excel)
- Immunization and Exemption Rates for Child Care by County, 2021-22 (Excel)
Immunization percentages for child care
Partial vaccination percentages for child care
Non-medical exemption percentages for child care
- Childhood Immunization Rates
Immunization rates for children in Minnesota are available from MIIC, the state's immunization registry, and from the National Immunization Survey.
- MN Public Health Data Access: Immunization
Interactive maps and tables available through the MN Public Health Data Access Portal. Available data includes:
- Recommended childhood immunizations by county based on data from MIIC, the state's immunization registry.
- Required school immunizations for kindergarteners by county, school district, and school based on data from the Annual Immunization Status Report (AISR).