Indoor Motorsports Arenas
Enclosed sports arenas used for motorsports are required to be certified by M DH and monitor the indoor air for carbon monoxide. These rules apply to any arena that uses combustion powered vehicles for recreation, racing, competition, or demonstration, including motorcycles, monster trucks, go carts and snowmobiles. Facilities that host occasional motorsports events are also required to obtain certification from MDH and monitor air quality during the event.
Arena staff are required to make air quality records available to the public upon request. Each arena in the state is required to post a copy of their MDH certification in a location visible to the public.
- Motorsports Arena Certificate Approval Application (PDF)
- Motorsports Arena Training Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Motorsports Air Monitoring Log (PDF)
- Motorsports Exceedance Report (PDF)
- Special Event Application for Indoor Motorsports Arena (PDF)