Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Division
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Environmental Health Division
MN Environmental Public Health Tracking
Connecting Health and the Environment
The Minnesota Tracking Program literally keeps track of the many parts of environment that can influence health. The environment includes chemicals in our homes, air and water, as well as parts of the physical and social environmental, like traffic and poverty.
Epidemiology and Preparedness
- Long-term Follow-up Before, During and After a Disaster
- Minnesota Biomonitoring and Tracking
Data Access Portal
- About the MN Public Health Data Access Portal
- Heat Vulnerability in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Air and Health
- Disasters and Tracking Public Health
- HIA: Data User Guide
Find environmental health charts, maps and more on the MN Public Health Data Access Portal.