Center for Health Equity Internships
Thank you for your interest in an internship with the Center for Health Equity! The goal of our intern program is to provide educational opportunities and pragmatic work experience in health equity for students in Minnesota.
Through internships with the Center for Health Equity, students have the opportunity to enhance their academic experience while learning more about advancing health equity for communities most impacted by health inequities, including populations of color, American Indians, LGBTQ communities, rural communities and people with disabilities. Our student internships are unpaid. We accept applications from both undergraduate and graduate students.
We are not accepting applications at this time. Please sign up to receive our email updates to be notified when the next internship application period will open.
- Candidates from communities most impacted by health inequities strongly preferred (including students of color, American Indians, LGBTQ students, students from rural areas and students with disabilities)
- High school degree or equivalent; enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Self-directed and able to take initiative and work without supervision
- Ability to set priorities, follow directions and organize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excels working in a changing environment within a multicultural setting
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas to address health equity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Internship must be for field experience or academic credit
- Minimum 10 hours per week
- Minimum 6-week internship
How to Apply:
Once a position has been posted, please complete the following application form and submit your application and resume to email@example.com.
If you have questions or would like to request the application in a different format, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 651-201-5813.