- Health Equity Home
- Request Form for a Speaker, Consultation
- Initiatives and Projects
- Eliminating Health Disparities Initiative
- Funding Opportunities
- Student Internships
- Reports and Publications
- HEAL Council
- About Us
- Contact Us
Eliminating Health Disparities Initiative
The 2022 EHDI Request for Proposals (RFP) is now open! Please visit the EHDI RFP webpage for more information.
The Eliminating Health Disparities Initiative (EHDI) grant program was created to address health inequities for populations of color and American Indians across eight different priority health areas. Every few years, the program allocates competitive grants to organizations and tribes across the state of Minnesota.
To learn more about the EHDI program, current grant recipients, and selected accomplishments from recent years, check out the 2019-2023 EHDI Handout.
Check out our new report!
As we approach the 20th anniversary of the creation of EHDI, we've been reflecting on our state’s investment in these grants and its impact over the years, as well as what future investments are needed in order to strengthen Minnesota’s ecosystem to advance health equity for all. Out of this reflecting, analyzing, and visioning came this report: Cultivating a Health Equity Ecosystem: Lessons Learned from the Eliminating Health Disparities Initiative.
About EHDI Grantees
Current Grantees (2019-2023)
- List of EHDI Grantees and Priority Health Areas (PDF)
- EHDI Grantee Projects - search by PHA, county, population
Previous Grantees (prior to 2019)
For EHDI Grantees
- EHDI Grantee Portal - one-stop-shop for grantee guidelines, templates, etc.
- EHDI Community of Practice on Mobilize - grantees only, login required