Influenza Vaccine Information For Health Professionals
2023-24 Minnesota Fall Flu Guide (PDF)
Resource for providers who give influenza vaccine. This guide summarizes the season's influenza vaccination recommendations and gives tips on vaccine administration, storage and handling, answers to common questions, and more.
- Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices — United States, 2023–24 Influenza Season
MMWR for this season's influenza vaccination recommendations.
- Influenza Vaccine Administration
All about the influenza vaccines: VISs, storage and handling, package inserts, dosing charts, protocols, and administration.
- Checklist for Vaccination at Satellite, Temporary, or Off-site Locations (PDF)
A checklist to help plan and implement off-site/mobile vaccination clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Storage and Handling
Guidelines to ensure that patients receive viable vaccine and that valuable doses of vaccine don't go to waste because of improper storage and handling.
- Vaccinating Health Care Workers
Strategies, tools, and resources to assist with health care worker influenza vaccination programs.
- Submitting and Exchanging Data with MIIC
How to use MIIC to document each vaccination.
- CDC: FluVaxView
Influenza vaccination coverage for the U.S. estimated by CDC.
- PRAMS Issue Brief (PDF)
Influenza Vaccination Among Pregnant and Postpartum Women in Minnesota: The Importance of the Prenatal Care Provider.
- Immunization Best Practices
Information and resources for managing vaccine, screening and assessing patients, educating patients, administering vaccine, documenting vaccinations, and billing.