MDH and Minnesota Laboratory System Challenge Set
Thank you for participating in Challenge Set 2022. Please follow the instructions below and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Rose Collins at email@example.com or 651-201-5575.
The deadline for submission of results is February 14, 2023.
Methods for rule out of a possible biothreat agent are available at:
American Society for Microbiology - Sentinel Level Clinical Laboratory Protocols
Minnesota Department of Health - Laboratory Emergency Preparedness
- Results entry: A facility specific link will be sent by email for each specimen. The link can be forwarded within your organization and different people can answer for each specimen, but please have the same person start and complete each individual specimen answer form. Your complete answers can be printed out once you click "Submit Form."
- "I was emailed the response form link and someone else will be doing the data entry. Can I forward the link to them?"
Yes, the links can be forwarded in your facility but please have the same person start and complete each individual specimen answer form.
- "I accidentally clicked 'Submit Form' and now realize I missed entering some of my data or found an error in what I submitted."
Please call and we will take your information over the phone.
- "I want to print a copy of my lab's results to keep for our records."
Once you click on "Submit Form" for each of the specimens, you will see a printable form with all of your answers.
- "How do I know if my data has been successfully submitted?"
If, after you click the "Submit Form" button, you see a printable report that has all your responses in a summary table, your data has been successfully submitted.