Pertussis Information for Schools and Child Care
Information for reporting and handling pertussis outbreaks for school health personnel and child care settings.
Fact sheet for school health personnel on pertussis in school age children.
- Pertussis: School and Activities Exclusion Recommendations (PDF)
Chart for health care providers and school health personnel with recommendations on school and activities exclusion during a pertussis outbreak.
- Pertussis: What Parents Need to Know
Fact sheet for parents of children in child care and school who have questions about pertussis.
- Tdap Vaccine: What Teens Need to Know
Fact sheet for school health personnel to provide to their teenage students on Tdap vaccine.
- Reporting Pertussis (Bordetella pertussis)
All cases of pertussis must be reported to the Minnesota Department of Health. Find out what needs to be reported, who needs to report diseases, which forms to use and where to find out more about the disease.
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Information for Child Care Settings
Fact sheet for child care settings with information on pertussis, and what to do if you think a child or staff member has pertussis.