Minnesota e-Health Initiative Advisory Committee
The Minnesota e-Health Advisory Committee was established in 2004 under Minnesota Statute. Members and Designated Alternates to this statewide advisory committee with 25 representatives are made up of interested and affected stakeholders in health information technology (HIT) who are appointed by the Commissioner of Health. The Advisory Committee advises on policy and has convened workgroups to develop and implement a statewide plan for meeting Minnesota's 2015 Interoperable Electronic Health Record Mandate.
** Materials will be posted when available **
2030 Planning Project
The Advisory Committee, with leadership from the 2030 Steering Team, developed recommendations to assure a more agile Initiative that can better lead, influence, anticipate, and respond to future challenges, opportunities, and uncertainties that are significant to e-health. The recommendations resulted from a 12-month project that included the steering team reviewing and synthesizing findings from a literature search, community input, and discussion with the advisory committee. The recommendations, process, and artifacts are summarized in the Minnesota e-Health 2030 Planning Project: Recommendations for Improvement Report (PDF).
Opioid and e-Health Recommendations
Governor Mark Dayton requested the Minnesota e-Health Advisory Committee provide a set of recommendations for e-health strategies to address the current epidemic of opioid abuse and overdose. The final recommendations were submitted in December 2017.
Advisory Committee Meetings
- 5/16/19 Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda and Handouts (PDF)
- 5/16/19 Advisory Committee Meeting Slides (PDF)
April 22, 2019
- 4/22/19 Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda and Handouts (PDF)
- 4/22/19 Advisory Committee Meeting Slides (PDF)
- 4/22/19 Advisory Committee Meeting Summary (PDF)
February 15, 2019
December 7, 2018
- 12/7/18 Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda and Handouts (PDF)
- 12/7/18 Advisory Committee Meeting Slides (PDF)
- 12/7/18 Advisory Committee Meeting Summary (PDF)