Licensing and Certification
- Becoming Licensed/
- Health Care Facility and Provider Database
- Nursing Home Survey Results
- Resident and Provider Information
- Nursing Home Inspections
- Nursing Services Agencies SNSA
- Paid Feeding Assistants in Nursing Homes
Health Regulation - Facilities and Professions
- Facility Certification, Regulation and Licensing
- Facility Manager Resources
- Choosing a Facility
- Find a Provider
- Verify a Facility License or Professional Credential
- File a Complaint
- View Facility and Provider Complaint and Survey Findings
- Resident and Provider Resources
- About Health Regulation Division
Birth Center License
This page contains information and forms required for an application to operate as a licensed birth center in Minnesota.
Please do not use these forms to renew a current license. Currently licensed providers will receive separate notification and instructions for licensure renewal from the Department of Health.
Please read and understand all applicable documents and statutes below before applying for this license.
Notification of Updates and Changes
To receive notification of changes to this site please subscribe to the Health Regulation Division Information Bulletin Index.
If you are unsure this is the correct license for your business or have questions, please contact the Licensing and Certification Program at 651-201-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain additional clarification.
Temporary License Application for Birth Centers (PDF) NOT currently Accredited by the Commission for the Accreditation of Birth Centers