Case Mix Information for Residents, Their Families and Responsible Parties
- Consumer Fact Sheets (Last Updated 08/2014)
Information about the Case Mix System and the individual classifications - The purpose of the fact sheets is to explain the case mix system to the residents, resident representatives and families.
- Minnesota Statutes 144.0724 - Resident Reimbursement Classification (Updated 09/2019)
- Minnesota Nursing Home Report Card with more detailed information (including daily payment rates) on Minnesota nursing facilities has been introduced by the Minnesota Department of Human Services and the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Nursing Homes Facts and Figures
A Department of Human Services (DHS) document with nursing facilities facts and figures, including how nursing facility rates are set.
- Minnesota Department of Health Nursing Home Survey Results
This Minnesota Department of Health database includes identifying information as well as bed capacity, bed certification and detailed survey findings for each Minnesota nursing facility.
Minnesota Department of Health - Office of Health Facility Complaints Resolved Complaints Database
This Minnesota Department of Health database contains information on complaints against nursing facilities that have been investigated and resolved.