Licensing and Certification
- Becoming Licensed/
- Health Care Facility and Provider Database
- Nursing Home Survey Results
- Resident and Provider Information
- Nursing Home Inspections
- Nursing Services Agencies SNSA
- Paid Feeding Assistants in Nursing Homes
Health Regulation - Facilities and Professions
- Facility Certification, Regulation and Licensing
- Facility Manager Resources
- Choosing a Facility
- Find a Provider
- Verify a Facility License or Professional Credential
- File a Complaint
- View Facility and Provider Complaint and Survey Findings
- Resident and Provider Resources
- About Health Regulation Division
Mobile Health Evaluation/Screening Provider Registration
This page contains information and a form required to register as a Mobile Health Evaluation/Screening Provider in the State of Minnesota. This form is intended for use as reference. It can be downloaded and completed by individuals and organizations seeking to acquire an initial registration.
Please do not use this form to renew a current registration. Currently registered agencies will receive separate notification and instructions for renewal from the Department of Health.
If you are unsure this is the correct registration for your business or have questions, please contact the Licensing and Certification Program at 651-201-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain additional clarification.
Required Forms and Documents
Please read and understand all applicable documents, statutes and rules list below before registering as a Mobile Health Evaluation/Screening Provider.