Nursing Home/Swing Bed Provider Incident Reporting Login for Providers
If you experience any issues with logging in, user management, or should you have any questions or concerns please send an email to email@example.com.
Updated Web Reporting Application Training and Resources
- Quick Start User Guide (PDF)
- User Instructions for First Login Presentation (PDF)
- User Instructions for First Login Training Video (YouTube)
- User Management for Super Users Presentation (PDF)
- User Management for Super Users Video (YouTube)
- Application Overview Training Video (YouTube)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Incident Reporting Screen (PDF)
- Investigation Report Screen (PDF)
Some networks are deactivating the password reset link. If you experience this issue and receive an “I’m sorry…” error message during password setup, please go through the “forgot password” process again to have a new link issued. To bypass this error open the email, copy, and paste the link into your web browser and hit enter. This workaround should take you to the create password screen and then onto the login screen.
The creator of the security program is aware of the link deactivation issue and they will be issuing a fix in a future release. We will keep you updated on the status of this fix. In the meantime, if the copy and paste fix does not work for your users MDH can issue you passwords. Please contact us directly should you require a password.
In addition, if you are using Internet Explorer as your web browser, some privacy settings may be blocking features of the application. To fix this issue:
- Open Internet Explorer and select "Tools" and "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab and select the "Advanced" button
- An "Advanced Privacy Settings" window will open
- Click the "Override automatic cookie handling" button and "OK" back to Internet Explorer
Providers need to submit ONLY ONE report through OHFC, which will meet both the federal and state reporting requirements.
- Appendices Table of Contents
- Appendix PP
- Regulation 483.12 (c)(1),(4) F609
Vulnerable Adult Complaints
All complainants who wish to file a vulnerable adult complaint will still use the Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC) call center number (844-880-1574). Please ensure this number is posted for staff, residents and families.