- Apply for WIC
- WIC Home
- Welcome to WIC!
- Shopping Help
- Local Agencies
- Health Care Providers
- Reports & Data
MN WIC Help Desk
The MN WIC Help Desk is the MN WIC Local Agency staff person's first call for assistance when:
- Trouble-shooting issues with HuBERT software.
- Resetting HuBERT, Reports Environment, and Infoview passwords.
- Resolving issues with state-owned hardware or computer equipment.
The MN WIC Help Desk is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. by phone or email:
- Phone: 1-800-488-8799 - press 2, 2 for the regular help line.
Press 2, 1 if urgent (unable to issue benefits or serve participants).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to provide your Local Agency ID, your name, and the participant record's Household ID/State WIC ID if appropriate.
Information System's Hours
The HuBERT software, Reports Environment and Infoview are only available during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday between 7:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday between 7:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
The WIC Information System must NOT be used after-hours. Maintenance and processes, such as End-of-Day and End-of-Month, need to be performed on the database servers every evening and during the weekend. Using the Information System when not available may interrupt the necessary maintenance and have statewide ramifications on the system including system timeouts and data issues.
Help Desk Forms
- eWIC Transaction Issue Form (Word)
Collect participant information if they have an eWIC transaction issue. Enough detail must be provided so that MDH WIC staff can research the issue.
- Minnesota WIC Help Desk Feedback Form
Use this form to provide feedback on MH WIC Help Desk call assistance.