Minnesota WIC will continue serving participants and benefits will remain available even if the federal government shuts down Oct. 1. Participants should:
- Keep their WIC appointments.
- Continue shopping with their eWIC Card and use their benefits.
- Call their local WIC agency with questions.
- Watch for updates in the WIC mobile App!
Minnesota WIC Online Application
Information for WIC participants and applicants.
Help with shopping for WIC foods using the WIC Card.
Information for WIC staff.
Information for current and potential WIC vendors.
Information for medical professionals.
Data, reports, maps, and fact sheets on many WIC topics.
WIC Information in Other Languages
- Información en Español
- Af Soomaali
- WELCOME TO MINNESOTA WIC VIDEO (YouTube)
- Rights & Responsibilities
Order WIC brochures, handouts, magnets, posters, etc.
My Minnesota WIC App
- The My Minnesota WIC App can be used to instantly check if a food item is WIC-allowed and easily find WIC-allowed stores nearby. WIC families can register in the app and are then able to check benefit balances and receive reminder messages for scheduled and missed appointments.
- The app is currently available for iPhone iOS 16.0 and higher, Android version 6.0 and higher, and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
- My MN WIC App Downloads
This form submits an email to the WIC Program's State Office. If you have questions about your benefits or appointments, please contact your local WIC Clinic.