Seasonal Permanent Food Stands - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Seasonal Permanent Food Stands
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS)

  • Licensing Jurisdiction
    Food and beverage establishments in Minnesota are licensed by different agencies. The establishment's menu and location of operation determines which agency is responsible for plan review and licensing.
Updated Monday, 13-Jun-2022 13:50:35 CDT