Tools and Resources
- Accredited Laboratories as Well Partners
This webpage has a toolkit and resources to help accredited laboratories promote private well testing.
- Forms for Laboratories
Form templates that may be used to help comply with MN Rules.
- TNI templates (The NELAC Institute)
Templates and Checklists for Quality Assurance and General Operations
- Laboratory Certification Manual for Drinking Water
- Technical Assistance for Methods
Guidance and other information related to specific methods or analytes including inorganic chemistry and radiochemistry.
- Compliance: Education and Enforcement
To conduct compliance and enforcement activities in a consistent manner, as well as to strive for accountability.
- Proficiency Testing (PT) Requirements
A laboratory must obtain proficiency testing samples from a PT Provider that is accredited through one of two approved organizations.
- Training for Laboratories
Training Presentations On-Demand.
- The NELAC Institute