Last Updated: 09/22/2022
Information for Water Operators/Professionals
Consumer Confidence Reports
- Login for CCR reporting.
Drinking Water Information for Business and Government
- Information about different kinds of public water supplies and for professionals working with wells, plan review, financing, or training/certification.
Grants and Loans
- Information about available funds that provide below market rate loans for public water system improvements.
Information for Trainers
- Criteria and approval process for becoming a trainer and holding water operator training courses.
Sample Collection Procedures
- Instructions on how to collect water samples for different contaminants for Safe Drinking Water Act compliance at public water systems.
Water Operator Certification and Training
- Information for becoming certified as a water supply system operator.
Water Operator Training Schedule
- Exam schedules and locations.
Water Scientists and Planners
- Information for hydrogeologists, consultants, toxicologists, risk assessors, and planners.
Water Testing and Data Reports
- Water testing and data information for drinking water in Minnesota.
- Information for contractors of water wells.
10 States Standards
- Standards for water and wastewater facilities intended to serve as a guide in the design and preparation of plans and specifications for public water supply systems.