Public Health and Homelessness
For People Experiencing Homelessness
- Birth Certificates
A Homeless Youth Birth Certificate is an official legal document for Minnesota homeless youth.
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
WIC is a nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy.
- Safe Harbor Minnesota
Support for youth who engage in prostitution, with dignity and respect that meet their needs and recognize their right to make their own choices.
For Organizations Working with Homelessness
- Center of Excellence on Public Health and Homelessness
- Adverse Childhood Experiences in Minnesota
- COVID-19: Community Settings
- Health Centers: Federally Qualified Health Center Subsidy Grants
- Housing with Services Establishments/Assisted Living Designation & Uniform Consumer Information Guide
- Human Trafficking
- Immunization Requirement for Homeless and Foster Children
- Personal Responsibility Education Program