One Health Antibiotic Stewardship
- One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Home
- About Us
- News and Events
- Conferences and Presentations
- Honor Roll
- Video Contest
- Resources and Print Materials
- Contact Us
Minnesota One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative
A One Health approach recognizes that the health of humans, animals, and the environment is interconnected. Here is how this is defined in the United States:
(CDC: One Health)
Issues like antibiotic stewardship require a collaborative effort across multiple disciplines. By using One Health-oriented communication, Minnesota’s public and professionals will have the awareness needed to think innovatively and responsibly about approaches to optimizing antibiotic use within each health field.
- About the Minnesota One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative, partners, and strategic plan.
- News releases, events, and more.
- Information about conferences and presentations.
- How to stay informed and contact the One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative
- The Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Rolls encourage commitment to antibiotic stewardship across the state.
- Read stories of antibiotic use and resistance.
- Fact sheets, flyers, posters, brochures, and other print materials that you can print and use.