Quality Measures: 2023 Report Year
A complete list of physician clinic and hospital quality measures, Quality Rule Appendices (which includes measures, data elements, and specification information), measure specifications, and variance information for the 2023 reporting year are available below.
Physician Clinic Measure Specifications
- Optimal Diabetes Care (PDF)
- Optimal Asthma Control (PDF)
- Asthma Education and Self-Management (PDF)
- Colorectal Cancer Screening (PDF)
- Depression Care: Remission at Six Months (PDF)
- Pediatric Preventive Care: Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening (PDF)
Hospital Measure Specifications
Prospective Payment System Hospitals
Prospective Payment System and Critical Access Hospitals
- Emergency Department Stroke Registry Door-to-Imaging Initiated Time Indicator (PDF)
- Emergency Department Stroke Registry Time to Intravenous Thrombolytic Therapy Indicator (PDF)
Minnesota Rule 4654.0700 provides discretionary authority for the Commissioner of Health to grant variances to a data submitter for a reported quality measure collection or submission specification if the data submitter demonstrates good cause.