Arthritis Opportunities and Resources
Deadline extended: Clinical Community Linkages Grant
Funding is available for clinics to develop a sustainable referral pathway for adults who have arthritis through physical activity counseling and referrals to arthritis-appropriate evidence-based interventions. Funding will be allocated through a competitive process. MDH estimates 4-8 awards with an award range of $8,625 - $17,250, with funding spanning February 1 - June 30, 2023.
Nonprofit clinics, government entities operating a clinic, and Indian Health Services or tribal government clinics are eligible to apply.
All questions regarding this RFP must be submitted by email or phone to Cherylee Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-201-3769. All answers will be posted within two business days on this webpage.
Please submit questions no later than January 6, 2023, 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST).
We extended the deadline to: 11:59 p.m., Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
To apply, please review and complete the Let's Walk Minnesota: Clinical-Community Linkages Grant RFP (PDF)
Please review additional documents and complete as directed within the RFP:
- Attachment A: Applicant Information (Word)
- Attachment B: Project Narrative (No template, see Clinical-Community Linkages Grant RFP)
- Attachment C: Work Plan (Word)
- Attachment D: Budget (Excel)
- Attachment E: Sample Grant Application Score Sheet Guide (PDF)
- Attachment F: Due Diligence Review Form (Word)
- Attachment G: Conflict of Interest Form (PDF)
If you have trouble accessing any of these documents, or need a different format, please contact email@example.com.
RFP Questions and Answers
There are no questions at this time.
Past funding opportunities
The Minnesota Arthritis Program is funding community partners to support building, expanding, and sustaining Walk with Ease programs or other evidence-based walking programs. Any organization interested in offering Walk with Ease or an evidence-based walking program in a sustainable way was eligible and encouraged to apply.
Projects focus on reducing delivery costs, developing partnerships, or establishing payment systems/infrastructure.
Selected grantees can receive up to $3,000 through June 30, 2023.
Applications closed December 9, 2022. We are not accepting proposals at this time.
- Let's Walk Minnesota Sustainability Grant Application (Word).
- Attachment 1 - Work Plan and Budget Template (Word)
- Attachment 2 - Due Diligence Form (Word)
Grants will be scored using this Sustainability Grants Score Sheet (PDF).