- Cardiovascular Health Home
- CVH Data and Trends
- CVH Programs & Resources
- Minnesota 2035 Plan
- Minnesota Stroke Program
- About Us
About Us: Cardiovascular Health
To improve cardiovascular health and reduce the burden of heart disease and stroke for all people living in Minnesota.
That all people in Minnesota are heart-healthy and stroke-free.
We work to prevent, treat and manage cardiovascular disease
The Minnesota Department of Health strengthens Minnesota communities to be heart-healthy and stroke-free by:
- Bringing people across the state to work together toward a common goal
- Using data to inform changes in the community and health care
- Helping organizations with content expertise, project planning/management and evaluation
- Sharing important information and resources with the public and healthcare professionals
- Making sure that all people have the same access to information, quality health care and support
- Leading statewide strategies for individuals, communities and organizations to work together
Minnesota Cardiovascular Health Alliance
We convene the Cardiovascular Health Alliance, a voluntary organization of health professionals and community members who meet quarterly to address cardiovascular disease. The group guides, promotes and participates in the Minnesota Cardiovascular Health State Plan development and implementation.
Questions? Ideas? Please email us at email@example.com.