- Cardiovascular Health Home
- CVH Data and Trends
- CVH Programs & Resources
- Minnesota 2035 Plan
- Minnesota Stroke Program
- About Us
Last Updated: 09/12/2023
Cardiovascular Health Programs, Tools, and Resources
Learn about the tools and resources Minnesota uses to prevent and manage cardiovascular diseases and conditions.
- Positioning providers and patients for success after a cardiac event
- Preparing Minnesota communities to recognize and respond to sudden cardiac arrest
- Health care professionals working as a team to help patients manage complex condition
- Find information about improving STEMI systems of care in Minnesota
- Find Minnesota Stroke Program information and resources
- We teach the public the signs and symptoms of heart attack and stroke and the importance of calling 9-1-1 through advertising and community education efforts.