- Healthcare-Associated Infections Home
- About HAIs
- HAIs and Antibiotic Resistance
- Drug Diversion
- Data and Statistics
- Prevention Projects and Partners
MN HAI Prevention Advisory Group:
Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI)
The Minnesota Department of Health, Acute Disease Investigation and Control Section has convened a multi-disciplinary Advisory Group (referred to as the Minnesota HAI Prevention Advisory Group) to establish statewide HAI prevention leadership.
The MN HAI Advisory Group responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide leadership to implementation of the statewide HAI Prevention Plan
- Identify two HAI prevention priorities from the HHS Action Plan that will be the targets of intensive HAI prevention collaboratives.
- Identify two statewide surveillance measures to be reported to CDC quarterly.
MN HAI Prevention Advisory Group consists of members from the following organizations:
- Minnesota Antimicrobial Resistance Collaborative (MARC)
- Stratis Health
- MDH Divisions of Health Policy, Health Regulation, and Infectious Disease Epidemiology Prevention & Control
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control – Minnesota Chapter (APIC-MN)
- Minnesota Hospital Association (MHA)
- Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI)
- North Central Chapter Infectious Diseases Society of America (NCCIDSA)