About Perinatal Hepatitis B
The best way to prevent perinatal hepatitis B is for babies to be vaccinated at birth.
Perinatal Hepatitis B Facts
- Get Tested for Hepatitis B (PDF)
Infographic-style resource with information on hepatitis B, how it is spread, and who should get tested.
- Minnesota Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program
The Minnesota Department of Health's Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program works to identify and treat infants born to hepatitis B-positive women in an effort to prevent perinatally acquired infection.
- Immunization Materials Order Form
Order print materials on perinatal hepatitis B for patients and providers.
Hepatitis B Resources
- Viral Hepatitis - Hepatitis B Information
CDC's main page on Hepatitis B.
Immunization and Vaccine Information
- Immunization: Me and My Family
Find out when kids and adults should get immunizations.
- Hepatitis B and the Vaccine (Shot) to Prevent It: Fact
Sheet for Parents
CDC fact sheet on transmission, symptoms, diagnosis and prevention of hepatitis B.
- Hepatitis B Vaccine:
What You Need to Know
CDC's Vaccine Information Statement available in English and other languages from the Immunization Action Coalition.