Order Printed Immunization Materials
- All materials on the order form are free of charge.
- Many materials are also available in other languages, see the form for materials that are available in other languages.
- Most materials are on the web, the webpage is listed on the order form.
Immunization and related materials can be ordered two ways:
Complete and submit the Immunization Materials Order Form online
Email, fax or mail the Immunization Materials Order Form (PDF)
For questions or to order printed materials, call the Minnesota Immunization Program at 651-201-5503 or 1-800-657-3970.
Looking for materials that you previously ordered?The following materials are no longer available to order from the Immunization Program but are available to download and print from the website.
- Child Care Provider Information for Minnesota's Immunization Law. Available as a fact sheet (no longer a brochure).
- Parent Information on Minnesota’s Immunization Law for Child Care and Early Childhood Programs. Available as a fact sheet (no longer a brochure).
- Teens Need Shots, Too! (PDF) 1 pg flyer
- Fight the Flu, 1 pg poster (also available in Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Hmong, Karen, Khmer, Korean, Laotian, Nepali, Oromo, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese).
- How to Administer IM/SQ Injections (PDF), 2 pg chart
- Think, Test, Treat Pertussis, 8.5 x 11 poster