Order Printed Immunization Materials
- All materials on the order form are free of charge.
- Materials are available and shipped to Minnesota addresses only.
- Many materials are also available in other languages. Languages listed on the order form.
- Most materials are on the web. Links are listed on the order form.
Immunization and related materials can be ordered two ways:
Complete and submit the Immunization Materials Order Form online
Email, fax or mail the Immunization Materials Order Form (PDF)
For questions or to order printed materials, call the Minnesota Immunization Program at 651-201-5503 or 1-800-657-3970.
Looking for materials that you previously ordered?
The following materials are no longer available to order from the Immunization Program.
- Child Care Provider Information for Minnesota's Immunization Law
- Parent Information on Minnesota's Immunization Law for Child Care and Early Childhood Programs
- Teens Need Shots, Too! (PDF)
- Fight the Flu
- How to Administer IM/SQ Injections (PDF)
- Think, Test, Treat Pertussis
- Summary Guide to Tetanus Prophylaxis in Routine Wound Management
- Directories for Organizations Serving Diverse Communities