Hepatitis B Basics
Overview of Hepatitis B
- CDC: Hepatitis B Questions and Answers for the Public
Facts on transmission, symptoms, diagnosis and prevention of hepatitis B from the CDC.
- Get Tested for Hepatitis B (PDF)
Infographic-style resource with information on hepatitis B, how it is spread, and who should get tested.
- Perinatal Hepatitis B
Information on perinatal hepatitis B, prevention, and treatment.
- Hepatitis B Information for Pregnant Women
Information for pregnant women about hepatitis B.
Who needs the hepatitis B vaccine? When should they get it?
- Hepatitis B Facts: Testing and Vaccination
Immunize.org patient hand-out on hepatitis B vaccine and testing recommendations.
- Immunization: Me and My Family
Vaccination schedules for children and adults.