Last Updated: 10/04/2022
Early Care and Education Resources
Information You Can Use
- CDC report: The Association Between School-Based Physical Activity, Including Physical Education, and Academic Performance (PDF): An article that shows research behind school based activity positively impacting academic performance.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Access a wide variety of resources and information on choosing and creating healthy care options for your child.
- Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Care provides links to partner organizations and resources for childcare providers.
- CDC: Foods and Drinks for 6 to 24 month olds: Learn about when to introduce new foods for infants and toddlers as well as examples of foods to limit or encourage.
- AAP Healthy Children provides resources and tips on healthy eating for kids with recipes and FAQs.
- Minnesota Department of Health: Breastfeeding provides information for Minnesota mothers on the benefits of breastfeeding and includes FAQs.
- Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition a nonprofit organization that provides strategies and resources to support breastfeeding families.
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans reflects the latest nutrition science to help health professionals and policymakers guide Americans to make healthy food and beverage choices.
- Develop: A website that offers professional development and quality improvement tools to support early learning and school age care.