Last Updated: 10/04/2022
Chemicals and Hazards
Biomonitoring: Chemicals in People
- How biomonitoring data is used; vision, purpose and strategies for biomonitoring.
Chemicals and Hazards: Exposures and Health Risks
- List of chemicals and hazards that pose health risks.
Chemicals of Special Concern to Children’s Health
- Information on pesticides, BPA, VOCs, PAHs and metals and their affect on children's health.
Environmental Exposure Grand Rounds
- A collaboration between medical and public health specialties to explore the impact of environmental exposures on health.
Environmental Public Health Tracking
- Data about environmental health hazards, people's exposure to hazards, and health effects.
- Guidelines for eating fish that are low in contaminants.
Hazardous Sites and Substances
- Recommendations for reducing exposures to contaminants from sites where hazardous materials are released.
Hazardous Waste Sites
- How to report a concern with a chemical exposure, how MDH evaluates sites where chemicals have been released.
- Information on lead, mold, radon, carbon monoxide and other household hazards.
Methamphetamine Laboratory Program
- Technical advice on the remediation (cleaning) of meth labs and decontamination of properties exposed to meth lab activities.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Data on occupational respiratory diseases and adolescent workplace injuries.
- Assessments, rules and guidance for chemicals in air and water.