Climate & Health
Changes occurring in Minnesota’s climate are affecting our health and wellbeing and will have even greater impacts in the future. The Minnesota Climate & Health Program is focused on improving our ability to protect public health and prevent future harms from climate change.
Check out our Climate & Health Stories! We are sharing the stories of public health professionals integrating climate change into their work all summer long.
Climate & Health Impacts:
- Climate changes we are experiencing here in Minnesota
- Climate change impacts on food production and security
- Climate change impacts on air
- Climate change impacts on vectorborne diseases
Climate & Health Resources:
- Stories of MDH staff integrating climate change into their work
- Building capacity for using climate projection data