- Information for lead abatement contractors and consultants about firm certification, individual licensure, notification, and training.
- Information for renovation contractors about firm certification, project documentation and individual renovator training.
Information homeowners need before hiring a consultant to test their home for lead, a contractor to remodel their home, or if they chose to do the work themselves.
Statutes, rules and federal regulations for Lead Poisoning Prevention.
Search for currently offered lead training courses.
- Maps, charts and data for childhood lead exposure from Minnesota Public Health Data Access.
- Factsheets, brochures, guidelines, reports and special projects documentation.
- Information about testing for elevated blood lead, reporting to MDH and other lead-based health issues.
- Information and data about adult lead exposure.
- E-learning training module for the lead screening component of the Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC) Program.
- Grants for blood lead testing, lead hazard control, and education.
- A hazard for children and adults.
- Links to lead programs and materials from external partners.
- Asbestos/Lead Refresher Training Waiver (PDF)
- Consumer Product Notice: Lead in Spinning Battle Toys (PDF)
- Lead health threats prompt MDH and DLI to ask court to halt Water Gremlin operations
- Lead in Minnesota Water: Assessment of Eliminating Lead in Minnesota Drinking Water (PDF)
- MDH Proposed Renovate, Repair, and Paint Regulations
- 2017 Lead Awareness Infographic (PDF)
- 2017 Revision: Childhood Blood Lead Case Management Guidelines: Reference Manual (PDF)
- 2017 Revision: Childhood Blood Lead Case Management Guidelines Summary (PDF)