Last Updated: 03/16/2023
Environmental Radiation Monitoring
- Monitoring program for radioactivity around the two nuclear generating power plants in Minnesota.
Minnesota Radiation Emergency Volunteers (MREV)
- Registry for radiation professionals willing to assist with population monitoring during incidents involving radiation.
- How to report a radioactive materials incident.
- The State of Minnesota has the responsibility for licensing, rulemaking, inspection and enforcement activities for certain radioactive materials.
- How to get a radon test kit, how to reduce exposure, mitigation advice, and resources for medical providers and mitigators.
- Education, regulation and radiation safety for x-ray facilities, operators and service providers.
- Xcel Energy Monticello Power Plant Tritium Leak
- Amendments to Radiation Safety Rules can be found at Radiation Rulemaking.
- Any organization or individual intending to possess or use radioactive materials must obtain a license. More information can be found at Licensing and Forms.